Get the most out of your wireless.
You can’t underestimate the importance of a wireless survey, which is especially useful when:
- Your existing wireless network is underperforming – if you’re experiencing blackspots, interference, disconnections
- Your old network needs to be replaced, or you are moving into a new building
An effective wireless survey takes into account the following aspects which all have a significant effect on connectivity:
A wireless survey can help to:
- Determine the number of access points you need
- Select the ideal location/s for access points
- Identify the best products to suit your business requirements
- Mitigate Radio Frequency Interference (RFI)
- Troubleshoot any issues
The expert team at DXP is able to tailor the ideal solution for your business as well as diagnose problematic wireless networks to reach an effective resolution. Our team follows best practice when it comes to wireless and all of our engineers are fully certified for your peace of mind.